Monday, January 11, 2016

Yo homies! Holy cow so turns out I'm getting transferred to the middle
of nowhere! Oakridge. Oh boy! My companion looks like a square in his
picture… his name is Elder Johnson. I'll be leaving soon for
Springfield on the transfer van and then we will drive 47 miles to our
area. Yeah I'm 47 miles away from the main part of my zone… I don't
know if I'm excited. At least I'll get away from Elder Kimber.

I have a lot of pictures of members in South Umpqua that I'll send. I
definitely want to return there to visit one day. So I'm really bummed
because I put our investigator Jay on date for baptism and I won't
even be there. Feburary 13th I hope it goes well. I'll miss him. He's
incredible. This week we got a call that someone's grandson was having
evil spirits in his home and he wanted them out. So we went over and
man what an experience! We could feel such an eerie feeling the whole
time and when I was saying the prayer I started to feel a chill and
once I got done it was just calm and it felt normal. It was a really
cool experience but kinda freaky. I went on my last exchanges with
Elder Holman. He's going to Corvallis I will miss him. Well it's
transfers so wish me luck! Love you all!

Elder S. Jackson Martin
Oregon Eugene Mission
South Umpqua Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment