Tuesday, November 1, 2016

This week was pretty awesome we got a lot done this week! We started
teaching a couple with two young kids ages 5 and 3. It has been pretty
awesome. His name is Manuel and his wife is Lydia. They want to raise
their kids with religion and but he is a really heavy thinker and
doesn't understand spiritual things as much so it's been a little
tough. But it's a great opportunity to teach a family.

We were walking down the street another day and I randomly saw one of
my neighbors from back home! It was nuts to see someone from home! She
graduated then came out to live in Eugene with some friends but that
was her last day in Eugene if I hadn't bumped into her that day I
probably wouldn't have ever seen her. That was pretty cool.

Anyway besides all that not a ton is going down. We are working hard
and kicking butt. Transfers next week and it sounds like Elder Wheldon
might be leaving me. He's been a great companion and I hope he gets to
stay.

Thanks for all your prayers! Love you all!


~Elder S. Jackson Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment