Monday, January 16, 2017

I don't have a ton of time to email today unfortunately but I will
include something funny and something awesome.

Something Funny: I tried to fill up my own gas for the first time in
almost a year and a half. In the process I accidentally hit the
handicap HELP button instead of ENTER so I was freaking out because I
forgot hot to fill up gas or something. It was pretty funny. The
cashier thought I was a moron so I just told him I was an Oregonian
and forgot how to pump gas.

Something Awesome: We are going strong with our people on date for
baptism! The closest to baptism, a guy named Andrew is progressing
super well and looks like he will make February 4 as a baptism date!
We are so excited. He says that he believes the Book of Mormon is true
and that Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet today. He is coming to church
and loving it. He is a former marine and has PTSD real bad so he has
struggled for a long time to work toward baptism and he is 100%
committed to make it happen. We are so excited for him! Please
remember him in your prayers.

Thanks for all your support and I hope you have a great week! Later!!!

~Elder S. Jackson Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment