Monday, October 26, 2015

Holy cow what a week! Sorry I would have got this off earlier but I
figured I had more time which turns out today was way crazier than it
was supposed to be. Anyway I have a new companion; Elder Sutton, he's
got six weeks left and even though he can't wait to get home he is
such a hard worker!! We have two people on date! One is Cassie, she's
a foster child fro, the ward and we invited her to be baptized on the
21 of November so that's exciting!!! Also Maxine Is one that has been
out of town for a while so I never had a lesson with her until this
week and we were able to get her on date for the 28th of November and
I got to extend both of those invitations to be baptized! I'm so
excited because now things are picking up. We just picked up a new
investigator from Bandon named Duane so hopefully we can have a lesson
with him this week. Besides all that we have been really pushing to
get referrals so we have a new thing we have the members do which is
when they go home teaching and things to see if they can get referrals
from families. It was been working so good. We've been going out with
members now in order to get more referrals from people so now we have
a bunch of referrals to look into. Anyway so things are going well.
Man I'm so excited to get to serve with Elder Sutton for his last
little while and get the work out here going better. Love you all!!!

Elder S. Jackson Martin
Oregon Eugene Mission
South Umpqua Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment