Monday, December 28, 2015

Hey Team!

So how is everybody doing? This week has been super awesome. ya ya. it was good to talk to the family this week. Christmas was really good. I really enjoyed the letters and gifts from everybody. Thank you so much. Whoever addressed it to Shaun Jackson Marstian is the bane of my existance. 

We got one new investigator this week. He is a super cool guy named Chris who is the husband of our other investigator Christina. So now we just call them the Chris's. 

For Christmas we spent most of it in Roseburg. We slept at the Newtoncreek apartment for Christmas Eve. I throughouly enjoy being with Elder Eckman and Elder Holman even though they made me sleep on the floor. Keep getting Star Wars spoilers, getting me mad (Hans Solo dies). We watched Big Hero 6, it was just as good as the first time I watched it. and the 5th. Then after we skyped our families and went back to S. Umpqua and two dinners with BIll and Marylyn and the Reveras. So that was fun. After that, we retired to bed. Bascially ever since then, i've been feeling a little bit trunky. 

Warren came to church yesterday!! But unfortunaltey Jay did not. :(
It's crazy the excuses people have to not come to church. We were really hoping he would come because we went on a church tour with him Saturday night to get him and wife used to the building but he flaked. So that stunk. 

Thanks for all the support yo! I love you all! Keep the letters comin'. I'll respond one day... 

Later Gators!

Typed By: Sister Hokanson because I'm lazy

Elder S. Jackson Martin
Oregon Eugene Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment