Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hello everyone!
Well, we got our p day switched around for yesterday because we had interviews with the president. This week has been rough. Our investigators were all out of town or doing other things so we  didn't get very many lessons. But we were able to baptize Brittney! It was a beautiful baptism and we all felt the spirit. She is a foster child so her real mom came to the baptism and her and Brittney got pretty emotional. We really enjoyed our time with Brittney and we are so excited for her to move forward and do Wonderful things!

I went down on exchanges with our District Leader one of the Roseburg Elders of the Newton Creek ward by the name of Elder Crowell. I was able to learn so much from him and had a wonderful experience. Him and I did some prayerful tracting and were able to find 2 new investigators for him which was great for both of us since neither of us had had much success lately. This week on Friday we are doing another exchange with our Zone Leaders And I get to go out with Elder Myers who is one of the best missionaries in the whole OEM (Oregon Eugene Mission) I am excited to go out and see what I can learn from him. I sure love being able to experience new people and places. We went out and ate Pizza Saturday and I just glanced at the score of the Ducks vs Utah game and my heart sank. I was hoping the Ducks would win because if they don't everyone at church is in a bad mood. 

I love being out here and serving the Lord! Sorry I didn't write much! more next week I promise! Love you all! 

Elder S. Jackson Martin
Oregon Eugene Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment